Acoustic Consultant HA Acoustics – Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire, CM21
Due to growth, our small environmental consultancy is now looking for an acoustic consultant to join and lead on environmental acoustics in our Sawbridgeworth based team. We will consider candidates who wish to work either full or part-time; with a variety of acoustic related experience.
Working across East Anglia & London you will predominantly undertake environmental, BS4142 and BS8233 surveys in support of planning applications for such clients as small residential developers, restaurants, hotels and the public sector.
Candidates are expected to have a good knowledge of environmental acoustics.
Ideally candidates will have some or all of the following skills and qualifications:
- Technician / Associate / Member of the Institute of Acoustics
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
- Diploma in Acoustics
- Certificates of competence in acoustics
- A minimum of 2 years experience in environmental acoustics
- The ability to be the company lead on acoustics
- Ability to work on your own
- Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues.
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems.
- Technically minded
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
- High standards in accuracy and quality
- Excellent working knowledge of relevant UK acoustic-related policy and legislation.
- Good experience of dealing with Local Authority Environmental Health & Planning departments
As a small company the working hours, salary, benefits are negotiable to suit the right candidate.
For more information or to apply, please contact Stuart Nixon on 01245 206 250 or email a current CV.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Job Type: Permanent