- Sound insulation testing of residential new build and change of use for Building Regulation (2003;2015) compliance.
- Our testing procedures follow the requirements of the following ISO Standards:
- BS EN ISO 140-4: 1998 ‘Acoustics – Measurement of sound insulation in buildings and of building elements – Part 4: Field measurements of airborne sound insulation between rooms’
- BS EN ISO 140-7: 1998 ‘Acoustics – Measurement of sound insulation in buildings and of
building elements – Part 7: Field measurements of impact sound insulation of floors’.
- Design advice on Sound insulation testing of separating floor and wall partitions
- Software calculation to predict sound transmission of proposed floor/wall material make-up