We are interested to hear from acoustic consultants with a range of experience, who looking for work either on a full-time or part-time basis; either working from our office in Sawbridgeworth, Plymouth or working remotely across the UK.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
HA Acoustics – Sawbridgeworth
Due to growth, our small environmental consultancy is now looking for an acoustic consultant to join and help develop our environmental acoustic services. Based in our Sawbridgeworth Herts/Essex based team.
We will consider candidates who wish to work either full or part-time; with a variety of acoustic related experience.
Working across East Anglia & London you will predominantly undertake environmental, BS4142 and BS8233 noise surveys in support of planning applications for such clients as small residential developers, restaurants, hotels and the public sector.
Candidates are expected to have a good knowledge of environmental acoustics.
Ideally candidates will have some or all of the following skills and qualifications:
- Technician / Associate / Member of the Institute of Acoustics
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
- Diploma in Acoustics
- Certificates of competence in acoustics
- A minimum of 1 years experience in environmental acoustics / noise assessments
- The ability to be the company lead on acoustics
- Ability to work on your own
- Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues.
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems.
- Technically minded
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
- High standards in accuracy and quality
- Excellent working knowledge of relevant UK acoustic-related policy and legislation.
- Good experience of dealing with Local Authority Environmental Health & Planning departments
As a small company the working hours, salary, benefits are negotiable to suit the right candidate. Therefore the salary stated in the advert is for guidance purposes only.
For more information or to apply, please contact Stuart Nixon on 01245 206 250.